Connect Massage cares about our patient's safety. Extra in-office precautions have been implemented to ensure we are doing everything we can to limit your contact with other patients:
● Limiting the number of daily appointments to maintain adequate space and limit possible patient interactions.
● Only patients with scheduled appointments will be seen, no walk-ins, to encourage social distancing.
● In order to limit unplanned interaction between patients. appointments will be spaced to allow for complete disinfection of all surfaces in-between patients, including our front-desk area and doors.
● Masks are required to enter the office.
● Please stay home if feeling ill, or if you’ve been in contact with anyone who has been ill.
● Do not bring extra family members or friends to your appointment (unless the circumstance is unavoidable).
These are unprecedented times, so please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns regarding your further care in our office. We know many of your schedules will not be back to normal, and we will continue to offer no-cost cancellations and accommodate you any way we can.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Great time taken listening to the needs of the customer and then following through. Felt so much better and relaxed.